lundi 29 juin 2015

Good practice for working with files in ASP.NET web api?

I'm new working with files so i have done some reading, altough i feel that i'm still not certain how to deal with them using asp.net web api. What i want is to be able to reach images thru my web api. What i've read so far is that many people prefer saving the file and then call for its URI, instead of saving the image to the database u only save the URI there. So I then created a imageController on the web api that does exactly this(Atleast working using localhost). I now get some people arguing that i should use blob storage(since i use Azure).

My question is: Is it wrong or bad practice to have a folder where i save my image files? Else what would be the better way to save images?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire