mardi 30 juin 2015

Read file and add lines to array

I need to make my program read and write stuffs into text document. All would be simple but my C++ Doesn't have eof command which sets me on RAGE.

And because im using Embarcadero RAD studio... I have everything totally... Screwed(Hard not to insult it)

At first:
  ofstream myfile;
  myfile.open ("example.txt");
  myfile << "Writing this to a file.\n";
  myfile.close();
  ;

DOES NOTHING

Second:

EOF is NOT something RAD studio likes. I JUST DON'T HAVE IT. None in libraries.

Third: IT just screws up almost everything.

Any help? Where I can find commands for putting something in file or reading lines from file?

Stupid questions that must be asked and answers for them: Libraries?

#include "fstream"
#include "iostream"
#include "string"
#include "stdlib"
#include <stdio.h>

Did you created file? Yes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire