jeudi 5 novembre 2015

Best option for handling files in C++ [on hold]

I am currently writing a program (console application), which allows users to create an account, and then, in their accounts, to create and save notes that bind to that account.

My program uses a 2 binary search tree structures to handle all the accounts and notes, but I also want to save all the account data (usernames, password, what notes belong to it, etc..) and all the note note data into external files, so that it is not lost when the user closes the program.

The only way I know for handling files with c++ would be to use the "fstream" library. I was wondering if there is a better way for me to write my program, using something different than the fstream library, and if yes - what is it?

Thanks for any relevant replies in advance :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire