jeudi 5 novembre 2015

C# Monogame error due to directories

I've recently started learning code on my free time with a few friends, and we just recently started on a tohou-esque game together. Instead of coding on seperate computers, we usually take turns on one laptop with Visual Studio on it. However, when I downloaded the program of drive, I got this wierd error which I have no idea how to solve, and I cant find any help on google or programming forums.

What we use: Visual studio with Monogame.

The Error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Error The source file "c:\users\boman\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\TouhouPara\TouhouPara\Content\bin\Windows\" is actually a directory. The "Copy" task does not support copying directories.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire